I have been seriously craving krispy kreme donuts recently so I thought I would create something remotely donuty to try and satisfy my sweet tooth. At under 100kcal these little donuts are quite a treat.
You will need a mini donut pan, or donut maker for this recipe.
Makes 7 mini donuts
- 25g Ground almonds
- 30g BPI Vanilla swirl whey protein powder
- 30g Coconut flour
- 2tbsp Agave
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees/ gas mark 3, and prepare your donut pan
- Combine the ground almonds, vanilla whey protein, and coconut flour.
- Add in the agave and combine thoroughly.
- Add in the eggs, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the mixture into the donut pan, and bake for approx 10 minutes until they just start to get golden.
- Serve as they are or top with chocolate or other topping.
MACROS (per donut): 93kcal/ 4g Fat/ 7g Carbs/ 7g Protein