Simple perfection, I wanted to try and bake with some different protein, so I tried out USN Premium MRP Diet fuel lean whey protein in Vanilla cream flavour. It baked exceptionally well, and the vanilla flavour still came through in the cookies, so I will definitely be experimenting with their other flavours to create some interesting bakes.
I’m carb cycling currently, so I wanted something I could squeeze in on a low carb day without compromising on taste. These gooey chocolate chip cookies come in at under 5g of carbs and are extremely satisfying.
Fasntastic macros and a real gooey taste, the ‘dough’ itself unbaked also tasted fantastic, so I may try something out wih it alone. If you prefer your cookies a little sweeter, or your peanut butter of choice hasnt got a sweet taste you may want to add a little agave, taste the dough raw before deciding.
Batter makes 12 cookies
- 50g Almond flour or ground almonds
- 50g Coconut flour
- 55g USN premium MRP diet fuel lean whey protein vanilla cream flavour
- 100g Crunchy peanut butter
- 100g Low fat cream cheese
- 20g Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 5 and prepare a cookie tray by lining with baking parchment.
- Put your almond flour, coconut flour, and protein powder in a bowl and combine.
- Add in the peanut butter and cream cheese and ensure it is mized throroughly.
- Add in the dark chocolate chips last and mix to make an even dough.
- The dough will be maliable in your hands so form the dough into 12 even discs in your hands, flatten and put onto your baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15/20 minutes and enoy.
MACROS (per cookie): 134kcal/ 9g Fat/ 4.7g Carbs/ 6.6g Protein