These almost reminded me of ice cream and would make insane ice cream sandwiches. I am going to trial out making some ice cream soon, so I will definitely have a play with these and get some ice cream sandwiches up here. My recipe made 6, I made mine pretty chunky and enjoyed straight from the freezer. They would need to be kept in the freezer until served but cool down pretty quickly left at room temperature.
- 25g Vanilla Whey protein powder (you can experiment with flavours)
- 35g Oats blended to flour
- 30g Peanut butter
- 30g Vitafiber syrup
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk
- 20g Dark Chocolate chips
- Blend your oats to flour and add to the vanilla whey protein.
- Add the peanut butter and vitafiber syrup and give a good mix.
- Add almond milk 1 tbsp at a time, leave some out or add more until it forms a dough you can form balls with.
- Finally add the chocolate chips, form the dough into 6 balls, shape into discs and leave in the freezer to chill. Leave for at least 30 minutes before serving.
MACROS (per cookie): 102kcal/4.4g Fat/ 7.5g Net Carbs/6.1g Protein