This chocolatey peanutbuttery coconuty fudge is incredible and melts in your mouth! Now I’m not saying this is a low fat option, its just a clean eating treat. Its high in fat but full of healthy fats. I cut mine into 20 traditional fudge size squares. Just big enough for one to be satisfying. Great to melt in your mouth with a cup of coffee. Kept chilled in the fridge they should last until you finish eating them!
- 100g Coconut oil
- 15g Cocoa powder
- 200g Natural no sugar added peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 30g Walden Farms Chocolate sauce
- 10g Agave
- 10g Flaked Almonds (to top)
- Prepare a small tin by lining with foil, this will be going in your fridge to set. Start by melting your coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Once melted remove from the heat, add the cocoa powder and stir until there’s no lumps.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Once combined add the chocolate sauce and agave and mix througly until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your lined prepared tin, scatter the top with your flaked almonds.
- Put into the fridge to chill for 2/3 hours cut into 20 pieces and serve. Keep well chilled.
MACROS (per piece): 112kcal/9.9g Fat/ 1.1g Carbs/ 3.2g Protein