I was having a real craving for something extra chocolatey, and I had enough macros left to give something a try! So here is the creation that came from the craving, Super chocolatey and one really is enough!
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 30g Natural peanut butter
- 40g Pea protein
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 10g Cocoa powder
- 25g Dark Chocolate chips
- 25g Macadamia nuts
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk
- 30g Coconut sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degress/gas mark 4
- Prepare a cookie sheet or baking tray and line with baking parchment or tin foil.
- Combine the coconut oil, peanut butter and coconut sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients one at a time, the dark chocolate chips and macadamia nuts last.
- Finally add unsweetened almond milk 1 tbsp at a time, use more or less than the recipe states until a dough can be formed.
- Split your mix into 7 balls and place on the cookie sheet and flatten with fingers or a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 20/25 minutes, and leave to cool on the sheet until they firm up.
MACROS per cookie: 143 Calories/ Fat 9g/ Carbs 9g/ Protein 7g