I have been experimenting a lot with Rolla Granola and using it, with all its healthy benefits, to create interesting tasty clean treats. The latest in the collection is a little naughty with white chocolate chips added but hey life’s all about a little balance.
Makes 8 slices
- 100g White chocolate peanut butter (I use The Protein Works in silky white chocolate. Normal peanut butter would suffice)
- 2tbsp Ground Almonds
- 70g Rolla Granola Cool Raspberry granola blended
- 25g Knickerbocker Glory whey protein (I use The protein works) Vanilla whey would work too, or a white chocolate maybe.
- 30g Coconut oil melted
- 20 Rolla Granola Cool Raspberry granola in chunks
- 15g White chocolate chips
- 45g Frozen raspberries
- Firstly blend up your 70g of rolla granola, or crush the life out of it with a rolling pin.
- Prepare a tin by lining with foil, it will need to be refrigerated.
- Add the Ground almonds, crushed rolla granola and whey protein powder to a bowl and combine.
- Add the peanut butter and melted coconut oil and mix thoroughly, it should create a thick quite stiff mixture.
- Finally add the big chunks of granola, the white chocolate chips and the frozen raspberries.
- Transfer into the prepared dish and leave in the fridge to cool for minimum 2 hours before cutting into 8 slices…and then eating all 8!
MACROS (per slice): 180kcal/ 13g Fat/ 6.3g Carbs/3.2g NET Carbs/8g Protein