Thanks to my lovely friend Michael at Black Leaf Events I will be enjoying these slightly less naughty calorie wise festive cocktails with my family this year.
Try them out and save your self some calories!
Rosemary and Grapefruit Fizz
- Pink grapefruit
- Light Ginger ale
- Add 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary and 4 thick peels of pink grapefruit into a bottle of vodka and leave to infuse for 3 hours.
- Strain out the vodka and re-bottle.
- To serve pour 35ml of the infused Vodka into a tall glass filled with cubed ice, top with light ginger ale and garnish with a pink grapefruit slice and rosemary sprig.
Winter Spice G&T
- 50ml Bulldog Gin
- 200ml Fever tree light tonic
- Star Anise
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fill a large glass with lots of ice.
- Add gin and light tonic water.
- Garnish with two star anise and one cinnamon stick.
- Stir well.
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- 125ml Cointreau
- 500ml Pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Add all ingredients to a jug or punch bowl and mix together.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Place a few pomegranate seeds into a champagne flute or saucer, pour cocktail over and enjoy.
Check out http://www.blackleafevents.co.uk for cringeworthy photos of me holding trays, as well as to find out more about what they do.