I bought this incredible Salted caramel peanut butter from The Protein Works, and decided I just had to make something naughty but nice with it.
These no bake slices are incredible, moist, rich and one is just about enough!
- 100g Oats blended to a flour
- 30g Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1tsp Stevia/Truvia
- 1 scoop The Protein Works Salted caramel latte whey protein(could change for vanilla or chocolate)
- pinch salt
- 50 Salted Caramel peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 120ml Unsweetened almond milk
For the frosting:
- 50g Salted caramel peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 scoop The Protein Works salted caramel latte whey protein
- 45ml unsweetened almond milk
- Line a small brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl to combine.
- Melt the nut butter with the agave in the microwave then add to the well mixed dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the almond milk to form a thick batter texture.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tray and push down into the tray with the back of a spoon, put into the fridge to begin chilling.
- Meanwhile prepare the frosting, start by melting the nut butter and agave together, add the protein powder to the mix, and add in almond milk again slowly until a frosting texture forms.
- Top your tray mix with the frosting and leave to chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into 8 slices and enjoying .
MACROS (per slice): 173kcal/ 7.7g Fat/ 16g Carbs/ 9.2g Protein