So we all remember these yummy Easter treats as kids. I had been racking my brain on what healthy Easter treats we could enjoy when these came to mind. Still just as fun to make with kids but far less naughty.
- 25g Chocolate whey protein powder
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1tbsp Coconut oil
- 140g All bran cereal
- 20g Blanched almonds
- Start by preparing a cupcake tray, lining it with 8 cupcake cases.
- Melt the chocolate together with the coconut oil, and add in the chocolate protein powder.
- Mix the all bran cereal into the chocolate and ensure all of the all bran is coated.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mix into each cupcake case and using the end of the spoon create a dip in the centre to form the nest shape.
- Place 3 almonds in the centre of each nest, and place in the fridge to cool.
MACROS (per nest): 160kcal/9.5g Fat/ 10.6g NET carbs/ 6.2g Protein