For a while now I have wanted to make something that incorporates a quest bar. I also have wanted to try out making a protein cheesecake, so when this idea pinged into my head the combination was irresistible.
- Raspberry white chocolate quest bar
- 70g Fat free cottage cheese
- 100g Fage total 0% yogurt
- 50g Raspberries
- 1 Egg
- 10g Coconut flour
- 10g Vanilla whey protein powder
- 5g Freeze dried raspberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees/ gas mark 3 and prepare a cupcake tin with 5 cupcake cases.
- Place your quest bar onto a microwaveable plate and cut into 5 even chunks. Heat in the microwave for 15/20 seconds until soft and malleable.
- Taking each chunk of quest bar one at a time place them into the bottom of the cupcake cases and swidge down, this will form your cheesecake base.
- Blend the cottage cheese, yogurt, egg, coconut flour, raspberries and protein powder together. I use my nutribullet, but any blender, hand blender or smoothie maker would do the job. If you have none of those mash your cottage cheese with a fork and mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Finally add the freeze dried raspberries before spooning into the cupcake cases ontop of the quest bar base.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, and allow to cool before serving.
MACROS: 98kcal/ 3.7g Fat/ 3.4g NET Carbs/10.9g Protein