I hate to toot my own trumpet but these were amazing. I developed a Vegan Chocolate cupcake recipe for someone and the result was so gooey and brownie like and so simple replacing egg and butter with olive oil. It made me think about how I could create something similar with protein and coconut oil instead of the olive oil. What resulted was something spectacular.
- 50g Cocoa
- 70g Chocolate whey protein
- 50g Brown rice flour
- 40g Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30g Coconut oil
- 160ml warm water
- Vanilla extract to taste
- 4 tbsp The protein works Dark Chocolate Zero Syrup
- 50g Dark Chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp Xanthum gum
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 4
- Line a Brownie tin with baking parchment.
- Melt your coconut oil in the microwave and mix into your ingredients, adding the warm water and chocolate chips last.
- The batter will be quite wet so don’t worry that is how it is supposed to be.
- Bake for 20/25 minutes and allow to cool before slicing into 12 squares and enjoying.
MACROS: 99kcal/ 4.7g Fat/ 9.4g Carbs/4.7g Protein