Little bit more experimentation with Matcha going on. What with all its wonderful anti-oxidant and metabolism boosting properties, I would be mad to not try and include it in more things. It also brings a great flavour to bakes.
This time I was focusing on creating a very LOW carb treat. I began carb cycling this week as phase 4 of my diet, so I wanted to make something so low carb that I could still incorporate a treat into my diet that fitted my macros. SUCCESS!
- 80g Natural Peanut Butter (I use Muscle Foods)
- 30g Vanilla Whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Almond milk
- 25g Ground almonds
- 5g Matcha Green tea powder
- 20g TPW Zero Syrup Dark chocolate flavour (could replace with other flavours or Walden farms)
- 20g Dark chocolate chips
- 10g Chia Seeds
- Cocoa Powder to dust
- Such a simple method, just add all the ingredients into a bowl making the last ingredient the almond milk, and just add enough to form a dough.
- Roll the mix into 12 balls and roll each ball into cocoa powder.
- Leave to chill and enjoy!
MACROS: 78Kcal/ 5.3g Fat/ 2.8g Carbs/ 5g Protein