Soup is so easy to make, and you can switch out and change ingredients depending on what you have at home, and it wont really effect the calories much, perfect thing to make on a Sunday afternoon. I have listed the measurements I have used but if you have more or less pumpkin, just use whatever you have.
- 200g Pumpkin flesh
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 medium carrot
- 200g Sweet potato
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- Stock cube (I use Kallo Organic chicken cube- low salt)
- 1tbsp Honey
- Slice the top off your pumpkin, scoop out all of the seeds and cut up the flesh into small cubes, slicing off the skin.
- Peel and chop all the other veg.
- Put the olive oil into a pan, and add the onions and garlic, let it sweat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and soften in the pan for 5 minutes while you prepare your stock cube.
- Add your stock and honey to the pan, add a dash of cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper at this stage, and pop a lid on your soup. Let it do its thing for 20/30 minutes depending on how big your chunks are.
- Blend the soup up, add more seasoning to your taste, and serve!
MACROS: 142kcal/ Fat 4.2g/Carbs 25.8g/ Protein 2.4g