Great with a cup of tea!
Recipe makes 6 sandwiches
- 10g Gluten free oats (normal oats would be fine too)
- 10g Pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Madagascan vanilla
- 30g Ground almonds
- 20g Cocoa powder
- 25g Agave Nectar
- 15g Brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 15g Coconut oil
- 40g Almond butter
For the filling
- 2 tbsp Waldens farm chocolate sauce
- 2 tbsp Chocolate whey protein (I use The Protein Works chocolate silk)
- 1 tbsp Organic peanut butter (I prefer crunchy but smooth works too)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- It really is as simple as mixing all of your ingredients together in a bowl, and combining until it forms a crumbly dough but will hold. Get your hands in there!
- Separate into 12 even balls, roll out in the palm of your hand and flatten to form a small round disc.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes watching carefully until they become darker in colour.
- Leave to cool for 15/20 minutes so they harden up.
- While your biscuits are cooling make up your filling by simply mixing all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once cooled pair up the biscuits and sandwich them together using a healthy dob of filling. Filling should set pretty quickly so leave to set and indulge.
MACROS: 180kcals/Fat 11g/Carbs 12g/Protein 9g