Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 15/20mins
Recipe makes 16 cupcakes:
- 100g Coconut oil
- 100g Coconut flour
- 100ml approx. Coconut milk
- 100g Chocolate whey protein (I use The Protein Works Diet Whey Complex in Chocolate Silk)
- 1 medium egg
- 100g Truvia/Stevia
- 2tbsp Agave Nectar
- 100g Chocolate whey protein
- 100g Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 10g Desiccated coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 4.
- Soften your coconut oil in a bowl, and add the truvia/stevia, and agave nectar.
- Sift in Coconut flour and chocolate whey protein and combine all the ingredients together .
- Create a well in the middle of the bowl and whisk in the egg .
- Add up to 100ml of coconut milk until the batter is thick enough to leave a trail for a few seconds when dropped from the spoon.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases, and bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15/20 minutes until they are spingy to the touch.
- Allow to cool on a baking tray, and prepare the frosting.
- Add the yoghurt to the chocolate whey protein a little at a time until it reaches desired consistency.
- Top the cooled cupcakes with a little frosting and sprinkle with desiccated coconut if desired.
MACROS: 150kcal/Fat 9g/Carbs 11.4g/Protein 11g